That said, we often ignore that existing systems (the installed base) were probably not built with security in mind. With rail operations running insecure protocols, being managed by Windows XP machines, and powered by devices subject to critical vulnerabilities - the situation calls for immediate action.
In this webinar, we will focus on practical tips for securing your existing systems and tackling challenges such as:
- How to start your efforts in securing your installed systems
- How to uplift your security without making costly changes to your systems
- Vulnerability management even when it's almost impossible to patch
- What regulations teach us about securing previously installed bases
- Aligning the security of existing systems with new systems