Preparing the Workforce of Tomorrow
APTA's Transit Workforce Readiness Guide is the perfect resource to help transit industry executives and the industry as a whole to better market transit as a career.
APTA's Transit Workforce Readiness Guide offers details and examples of a five-step approach to help you create an outreach program for high school students.
- Identify needs and opportunities
- Form outreach partnerships
- Develop and implement programs
- Close the loop with entry-level jobs
- Evaluate hiring, onboarding and retention practices
In addition, the Guide:
+ Showcases 35 case studies whose programs and resources target high school students, especially those coming from underserved communities.
+ Includes access to over 150 sample materials addressing: industry awareness and education; apprenticeships and internships; entry-level jobs, recruitment, and training.
Download your copy now!